Choosing a Consultant
The most important thing you can do for your company or project is to ensure you're choosing the right person to help you. Choosing the right consultant is very important. Their fit with your internal culture and alignment with the work you want to accomplish is crucial.
I use a "people approach" to consulting. This means that I "work with you, not just for you. Communities are leaning toward hiring consultants who use this style. The reason? When a consultant works with you and the community, you have a chance to learn something. If you hire a people-type consultant, they would probably work with the people in the organization or community to decide what research should be done and then train them to do the work."
As a facilitator, speaker, and coach, I'm blessed to work with some of the most amazing people in the world. I would love the opportunity to work with you or your organization. Click here for information about what services I provide.
Let me know if you have any questions about who I am or what I do. I look forward to helping you change your part of the world.
Click here to see Chris' infographic.
IS CHRIS THE RIGHT CONSULTANT FOR YOU?
- Are you looking for honest feedback?
- Do you want to deal with hard issues with courage?
- Are you looking for someone to push you outside of your comfort zone so you can tackle audacious goals?
- Are you dissatisfied with the status quo?
- Do you want action-oriented change?
- Do you want to create sustainability in your employees and your business?
- Do you want a customized approach that is forward-thinking and progressive?
- Are you tired of hearing "that is the way we do it here"?
- Do you want to advance the mission and purpose of your organization for greater social impact?
If you say 'yes' to most/all of these than Chris would love to talk to you about how she can help.